The two-day long weekend event offers all-ages fun in the sun at Metro Denver’s only Sand in the City Festival! Attendees will enjoy a variety of entertainment, food, and beverage offerings including:
-View GIANT sand sculptures built by local residents
-Live music on a full stage! Luaus both Saturday AND Sunday!
-Craft beer from local breweries
-Local vendors offering tons of shopping, food, and beverage choices
-The Kids’ Zone, featuring activities for kids of all ages including a giant sandbox, bouncy castles, games, crafts and FREE face painting!
For more information please visit: https://sandinthecityarvada.orgThe/Arvada Chamber of Commerce’s 6th Annual Sand in the City is Colorado’s Premier Beach Party, expected to attract 16,000+ visitors from all over the Denver Metro area.
The two-day festival offers fun for the entire family, including:
· The Kids Zone, featuring tons of fun and FREE activities for kids of all ages including a giant sandbox with buried treasure, face painters, interactive games, make-n-take crafts and much more! There will also be a variety of bouncy castles, inflatables, climbing walls and bungees available for a per-ticket cost
· Live Hawaiian themed entertainment all weekend
· Access to view giant sand sculptures
· Peruse more than 100 local vendors offering ample shopping, food, and beverage choices
· Craft beer from local breweries
· NEW this year!! Help us break the Guinness World Record for the World’s Largest HULA DANCE! Arrive at the event by 3pm on Saturday, June 23th, to join in on this once-of-a-lifetime opportunity!
There will be a $5/adult admission. Children 12 & under are FREE! A portion of all proceeds from Sand in the City will benefit local nonprofits.
6th Annual Sand in the City
Colorado’s Premier Beach Party
June 23 (10am – 8pm), June 24 (10am – 5pm)
Ralston Park in (64th and Simms)
11200 Ralston Road, Arvada CO 80004
$5/adult, children 12 and under are FREE!
For complete Festival details:
https://sandinthecityarvada.org/, or call 303-424-0313.